Your first impression: Grand Bay is apartment living redefined, with peaceful open spaces that reflect the expansive splendor of the residences within.Read more.
Your first surprise: extraordinarily large living spaces in two and three bedroom suites that will have you thinking "condo." Private entrances, vaulted ceilings, eat-in kitchens, gas fireplaces, laundry rooms, attached garages and yards of storage. It's simply uncompromising luxury apartment living.
Outside, over 100 acres of estate-like privacy provides the backdrop for every active lifestyle. Enjoy all the resort amenities from sparkling pool and fitness center to elegant party room for entertaining.
There's no reason to compromise... Grand Bay has it all!
If you would like more information about Grand Bay of Brecksville, please feel free to contact us.
• 100 Acres of Estate-like Privacy
• Exquisite Landscaped Setting
• Large, Beautifully Appointed Clubhouse
• Sparkling Outdoor Pool
• Scenic Private Lake
• Fitness Center with Locker Rooms
• Tennis Courts
• Elegant Party Center with Kitchen
• Pet Friendly (some restrictions)
• Cable/Broadband Internet Available
• Extraordinarily Large Suites up to 1775 sq. ft.
• Private Foyer Entry
• Attached One or Two Car Garage w/Opener
• Fully Appointed Eat-In Kitchen
• Gas Log Fireplace with Ceramic Hearth
• Dramatic Vaulted Ceilings/Skylights
• In-suite Utility Room w/Washer & Dryer
• Glamour Bath w/Separate Tub & Shower
• Over-sized Walk-in Closets w/Organizers
• Decorator Blinds
• Plush Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
• Up to two (2) spayed/neutered, clawed or de-clawed cats accepted
• Documentation from a veterinarian verifying that the cat(s) has been spayed/neutered is required
• Resident must sign a pet agreement, and pay a monthly pet rent
• Up to two (2) dogs weighing a maximum of seventy-five (75) pounds each at maturity are permitted in 1st floor apartments or one (1) dog weighing a maximum of forty (40) pounds at maturity or two (2) dogs weighing a maximum twenty (20) pounds each at maturity will be permitted in 2nd floor apartments.
• Breed restrictions apply.
• Proof of renter's insurance, a valid dog license and up-to-date rabies vaccination required.
• Resident must sign a pet agreement, and pay a monthly pet rent.
• Ideally located between Cleveland and Akron
• Highly Rated Schools- "Excellent with Distinction" rating
• Minutes from Cleveland Metroparks and the Cuyahoga Valley National Park
• Unique Shopping & Dining Opportunities within a friendly hometown atmosphere
• Excellent City Services & Recreation Center